HPE Aruba Ap-367 (Rw) Outdoor Ap
- The Aruba 360 Series Access Points deliver the most cost-effective outdoor wireless connectivity for mobile and IoT devices in educational, enterprise, retail, and industrial settings.
- Delivers a maximum data rate of 866 Mbps in the 5-GHz band and 400 Mbps in the 2.4-GHz band, while supporting MU-MIMO operation for simultaneous transmission for up to two 802.11ac Wave 2 devices. It provides high-performance wireless connectivity for medium-density environments.
- These outdoor APs are able to survive in harsh outdoor environments. They can withstand exposure to high and low temperatures, persistent moisture and precipitation, and are fully sealed to keep out airborne contaminants.
- These APs support 2x2:2SS MU-MIMO to enable a highly efficient Wave 2 wireless network.
Multifunctional AP with Unique Aruba Features
- Like all Aruba Wave 2 APs, the Aruba 360 Series Access Points has an integrated Bluetooth Aruba beacon that simplifies remote management for a network of large-scale battery-powered Aruba beacons, and provides advanced location and indoor wayfinding and proximity- based push notification capabilities.
- The integrated Aruba beacons enable businesses to leverage mobility context for developing applications that deliver an enhanced user experience – thus increasing the value of the wireless network for organizations.
- The 360 series has integrated Aruba ClientMatch technology to eliminate sticky clients and enhance Wave 2 WLAN performance and enables the APs to automatically detect, classify and group Wave 2 capable mobile devices under a single Wave 2 radio, increasing network capacity and efficiency.
- These outdoor APs continuously gather session performance metrics and utilize the data to steer mobile devices to the best AP and radio on the WLAN, even while users roam. The
- The 360 series APs support Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC) to minimize interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment
Aruba APs Support Controller-Managed and Instant Modes in One Hardware Platform
- With the Aruba 360 Series Access Points, both controler-managed and Instant modes are availabile in the same AP at the same time.
- Easy to order and store: simplified regional-based part numbers
- Easy to deploy: flexible modes in one platform. Customers can choose/changes between the deployment modes depending on the environments and needs.
|Ports||One 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network interfaces (RJ-45), auto-sensing link speed and MDI/MDX|
|Mounting||Pole/wall mount, hanging or tilt install, flush wall or ceiling mount|
|Connectivity, standard||802.11b: Direct-sequence spread-spectrum (DSSS)
802.11a/g/n/ac: Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing (OFDM)
802.11n/ac: 2x2 MU-MIMO with up to two spatial streams
|Input voltage||Power over Ethernet (PoE): 48 Vdc (nominal), IEEE 802.3af-compliant source|
|Power consumption||12.5 watts, maximum|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||4.3 x 6.5 x 6.5 in|