HP Aruba 3810M 16Sfp+ 2-Slot Swch
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series provides performance and resiliency for the digital workplace campus network. Based on a powerful ProVision ASIC and ready for high-speed APs with HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet, the Aruba 3810 delivers a better application experience with low latency, virtualization with resilient stacking technology, and line rate 40GbE for plenty of back haul capacity.
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series is an industry-leading mobile campus access solution for enterprises, SMBs, and branchoffice networks. With HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit ports for high-speed IEEE 802.11ac devices, the Aruba 3810 will prepare your network for tomorrow. Right-size deployment and back haul capacity with modular 10GbE and 40GbE uplinks.
Full PoE+ provisioning available on 48-ports. Dual, redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and innovative backplane stacking technology delivers resiliency and scalability in a convenient 1U form factor. Advanced Layer 2 and 3 feature set with OSPF, IPv6, IPv4 BGP, Tunnel node, robust QoS, and policy- based routing are included with no software licensing.
A powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC delivers performance, robust feature support, and value with flexible programmability for future applications. Easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave. With support from Aruba Central, you can quickly set up remote branch sites with little or no IT support.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Supports multiple programmatic interfaces, including REST APIs and Openflow 1.0 and 1.3, to enable automation of network operations, monitoring, and troubleshooting
Unified wired and wireless
• Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager provides profiling,authentication, and policy management across multi-vendor wired and wireless networks
• Switch auto-configuration automatically configures switch for different settings such as VLAN, CoS, PoE max power, and PoE priority when Aruba AP is detected
• User Role defines a set of switch-based policies in areas such as security, authentication, and QoS. A user role can be assigned to a group of users or devices, using switch- based local user role or download from ClearPass
• Tunnel Node provides a secure tunnel that transports network traffic on a per-port or per-user role basis to an Aruba Controller. In a per-user role Tunnel Node, users are authenticated by the ClearPass Policy Manager which directs traffic to be tunneled to an Aruba controller orswitch locally
• Static IP Visibility allows ClearPass to do accounting for clients with static IP address
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Advanced classifier-based QoS classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis
• Layer 4 prioritization enables prioritization based on TCP/UDP port numbers
• Class of Service (CoS) sets the IEEE 802.1p priority tag based on IP address, IP Type of Service (ToS), Layer 3 protocol, TCP/UDP port number, source port, and DiffServ
|Expansion Slot Type:||SFP+|
|Number of SFP+ Slots:||16|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots:||18|
|Shared SFP Slot:||No|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details:||16 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
|2 x Expansion Slot|
|Management & Protocols|
|Media & Performance|
|Ethernet Technology:||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Media Type Supported:||Optical Fiber|
|Network & Communication|
|Compatible Rack Unit:||1U|
|Weight (Approximate):||6.02 kg|
|Power Source:||Power Supply|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported:||Yes|