HPE 800W Fs Plat Hot Plug Power Supply
How do you improve data center power efficiency without impacting IT performance? HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% power efficiency with 80PLUS Titanium-certified power supplies that lower server power requirements and reduce power waste in your data center1. Its form factor is 25% smaller than previous generation power supplies, providing more space to add additional server options and improve the performance of your servers. These power supplies provide fast, tool-less hot plug access to server power supplies for greater serviceability, and are supported across the entire servers/gen10-servers.html">HPE ProLiant Gen10 and servers/proliant-servers.hits-12.html">HPE ProLiant 300 Gen9 Server series families, simplifying your spares strategy and further reducing data center costs.
- Increases power density with 1600W Platinum power supply.
- 800W Flex Slot power supply with 96% efficiency, 80PLUS Titanium certified1.
- Delivers 48V DC input option in the HPE Flexible Slot Power Supply form factor.
- 800W universal Flex Slot power supply enables both 277V AC and 380V DC input options.
- Flex Slot 800W Power Supply with 400W Battery Backup enabling HPE Scalable Persistent Memory Solution.
Improve Data Center Efficiency Without Impacting IT Performance
HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% power efficiency with 80PLUS Platinum-certified power supplies that lower server power requirements and reduce power waste in your data center1.
The power supply form factor is 25% smaller than previous generation HPE Common Slot Power Supplies, providing more space to add additional server options and improve IT performance.
Provides fast, tool-less hot plug access to server power supplies for greater serviceability.
Supported across all HPE ProLiant Gen10 Server series and HPE ProLiant 300 Gen9 Server series, simplifying your spares strategy and reducing data center costs.
- 100V - 240V AC
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 20.32 x 33.02 x 10.16 cm
- 1.81 kg
- HPE power supplies will be covered at the same service level and for the same coverage period as the server unless the maximum supported lifetime and/or the maximum usage limitation has been exceeded.