HP Rdx 2Tb Removable Disk Cartridge
Does your budget-conscious small business have little or no IT resources with rudimentary backup processes in place? The HP RDX Removable Disk Cartridge delivers an easy-to-use, affordable, rugged and removable data protection cartridge for servers and workstations. Backups are simple and pain-free with drag and drop file access.
Fast disk based performance provides the ability to store 2 TB of data on a single removable disk cartridge at speeds of up to 360 GB/hr. Long lasting removable disk cartridges and forward and backward compatible RDX docking station reduces ownership cost.
When used with an HP RDX backup system the solution seamlessly integrates with HP continuous data protection software providing complete data protection and enabling simple and secure off-site storage.
HPE RDX 2TB Removable Disk Cartridge
Outstanding Reliability and Durability
- The HPE RDX Removable Disk Cartridge is designed for over 5,000 load and unload cycles and designed for long life expectancy.
- Cartridges are tested to withstand a drop of 1 meter (39.4 in) making them more reliable for easy transport and store off-site for disaster recovery.
- These rugged, portable cartridges protect the hard drive inside supporting making transporting data between locations easy and more reliable.
Business Class Design Features
- The HPE RDX Removable Disk Cartridge has built-in static protection reducing server failures due to statically charged peripherals.
- Inner buffers designed to lower vibration for better read/write disk performance.
- Supports disk spanning so backup data can continue to grow across multiple cartridges.
- Fixed disk mode capabilities offering easy server operating system integration in a small business environment.
Easy to Own and Manage
- Each HPE RDX Removable Disk Cartridge is qualified and tested making it easy to integrate into your server, storage and networking environments.
- Compatibility across various operating systems and virtualization platforms makes it simple to adapt into any small business environment.
- Fixed disk mode capabilities offering easy automated backups via the native Microsoft® Windows® OS.
|Media Included Qty||1|
|Native Capacity||2 TB|
|Compressed Capacity||4 TB|
|Service & Support||1 year warranty|
|Min Operating Temperature||5 C|
|Max Operating Temperature||45 C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 80% (non-condensing)|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 C|
|Max Storage Temperature||65 C|