HPE SN1100Q 16GB 1P FC HBA
High-performance, Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1100Q 16Gb Host Bus Adapters deliver twice the I/O performance of 8 Gb Fibre Channel (FC) HBAs.
- Moving to 16 Gb technology provides the infrastructure required for the more powerful servers and data intensive applications in virtualized environments.
- When using storage intensive applications like backup/restore, database transactions, virtualization and rich media, the improved I/O performance enables faster storage and retrieval of data.
High Performance and Enhanced Capability For Critical Workloads and High SLA Environments
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1100Q 16Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters supports for N_Port ID virtualization (NPIV) and industry standards-based Class-specific control (CS_CTL), provides end-to-end quality of service (QoS).
- Delivers 16Gbps line rate per physical port, and increases the number of virtual machines (VMs) per each physical HBA Port that can be supported.
- Advanced diagnostics capabilities when used in conjunction with HPE StoreFabric B-series FC switches can reduce troubleshooting and downtime with support for features like D-port diagnostics, Link Cable Beaconing (LCB), Read Diagnostic Parameters (RDP), enhanced FDMI, FC Ping and FC Trace Route.
- Data center administrators do not need to concern themselves with multiple requests from the virtualized servers potentially creating conflict.
- Improves host utilization and enhances application performance.
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1100Q 16Gb Host Bus Adapters allow IT departments to do more with less: less hardware, less power, less cooling, less personnel, and less budget.
- They optimize existing resources by deploying an effective adaptive server solutions.
- Scale physical resources through consolidation and virtualization.
|Device Type||Host bus adapter|
|Form Factor||Plug-in card - low profile|
|Interface (Bus) Type||PCI Express 3.0|
|EXPANSION / CONNECTIVITY|
|Expansion Slots||1 (total) / 0 (free) x SFP+|
|Interfaces||1 x 16Gb Fibre Channel (Short Wave) - LC multi-mode|
|SOFTWARE / SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS|
|OS Required||SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), VMware ESXi, VMware ESX, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bits)|
|Designed For||HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10, DL360 Gen10 Base, DL360 Gen10 Entry, DL360 Gen10 High Performance, DL360 Gen10 Low, DL360 Gen10 Performance, DL360 Gen10 Solution|
|Ports||16Gb Fibre Channel x 1|
|Cabling Type||Fibre optic|
|Data Link Protocol||4Gb Fibre Channel (SW), 8Gb Fibre Channel (SW), 16Gb Fibre Channel (SW)|
|Data Transfer Rate||14.025 Gbps|