HPE DL380 Gen10 4114 1P 8SFF SMB Svr
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to three double wide GPU options.
HPE DC Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly.
Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. Starting with silicon root of trust, security protection is built in across the server life-cycle.
New features include Server Configuration Lock that ensures secure transit and locks server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
HPE enhances performance by taking server tuning to the next level. Workload Performance Advisor adds real-time tuning recommendations driven by server resource usage analytics and builds upon existing tuning features such as Workload Matching and Jitter Smoothing.
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 3.0 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8100/8200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6100/6200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5100/5200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4100/4200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 3100/3200 series
Processor core available
- 10, per processor
- 13.75 MB L3
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4114 (10 core, 2.2 GHz, 13.75 MB, 85W)
- 2.2 GHz
- 3.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4
- 6.0 TB with 512 GB HPE DC Persistent Memory Modules (Available 2H19)
- 24 DIMM slots
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory and HPE DC Persistent Memory (available 2H19), depending on model
- 32 GB (1x 32 GB) RDIMM
- 8 or 12 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD 8, 10, 16, 18 or 24 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD
- 2 M.2 SATA SSD standard on primary riser, depending on configuration
- 6 SFF rear drive optional or 3 LFF rear drive optional and 2 SFF or 2 Dual UFF rear drive optional
- 20 SFF NVMe optional
- NVMe support via Express Bay will limit maximum drive capacity
- HPE NVDIMM-N *Only available on 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
- Single rank
- 16 GB
Included hard drives
- None ship standard, 8 SFF drives supported
Optical drive type
- Optional locking Bezel Kit, Intrusion Detection Kit, and HPE TPM 2.0
- Standard: HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded) and HPE OneView Standard (requires download). Optional: HPE iLO Advanced license, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses)
Power supply type
- 1 HPE 800W Flex Slot Platinum hot-plug power supply kit
- 3 PCIe 3.0, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- 331i 4x 1GbE, optional FlexibleLOM
- HPE Smart Array P408i-a/2 GB plus Smart Storage Battery
System fan features
- 4 Hot-Plug standard single rotor redundant fans
- 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
44.45 x 74.93 x 8.89 cm