HP Aruba Ap-315 Dual 2X2/4X4 802.11Ac Ap
The Aruba 310 Series access points provide the fastest gigabit data speeds and superb user experience for mobile devices, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, and applications in dense office environments.
Boost network efficiency
With multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO), you can transmit to multiple Wave 2 clients from an AP, at the same time.
- Dual Radio 802.11ac access point with Multi-User MIMO
- Supports up to 1,733Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 4SS/VHT80 or 2SS/VHT160 clients) and up to 300Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (with 2SS/HT40 clients).
- Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
- Enables location based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices receiving signals from multiple Aruba Beacons at the same time.
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment.
- Quality of service for Unified Communication apps
- Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Microsoft Skype for Business with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing.
- RF Management
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs.
- The Aruba 310 Series APs can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
- Support for additional 5GHz bands
- Supports software upgrade to enable additional 5GHz spectrum when governments expand available frequencies.
- Intelligent app visibility and control
- AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize or limit bandwidth for over 1,500 enterprise apps or groups of apps.
|CHOOSE YOUR OPERATING MODE
- Aruba 310 Series APs offer a choice of operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements.
- Controller-managed mode - When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, Aruba 310 Series APs offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
- Aruba Instant mode - In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN. Simply power-up one Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs - the entire process takes about five minutes. If WLAN requirements change, a built-in migration path allows 310 Series instant APs to become part of a WLAN that is managed by a Mobility Controller.
- Remote AP (RAP) for branch deployments
- AP-315 (controller-managed) and IAP-315 (Instant):
- 802.11ac - 5GHz 4x4 MIMO (1,733Mbps max rate) and 2.4GHz 2x2 MIMO (300Mbps max rate) radios, with a total of four integrated omni-directional downtilt dual-band antennas
|WI-FI RADIO SPECIFICATIONS
- AP type: Indoor, dual radio, 5GHz 802.11ac 4x4 MIMO and 2.4GHz 802.11n 2x2 MIMO
- Software-configurable dual radio supports 5GHz (Radio 0) and 2.4GHz (Radio 1)
- 5GHz: Four spatial stream Single User (SU) MIMO for up to 1,733Mbps wireless data rate to individual 4x4 VHT80 or 2x2 VHT160 client devices
- 2.4GHz: Two spatial stream Single User (SU) MIMO for up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate to individual 2x2 VHT40 client devices (300Mbps for HT40 802.11n client devices)
- 5GHz: Four spatial stream Multi User (MU) MIMO for up to 1,733 Mbps wireless data rate to up to three MU-MIMO capable client devices simultaneously
- Support for up to 256 associated client devices per radio, and up to 16 BSSIDs per radio
- Supported frequency bands (country-specific restrictions apply):
- 2.400 to 2.4835GHz
- 5.150 to 5.250GHz
- 5.250 to 5.350GHz
- 5.470 to 5.725GHz
- 5.725 to 5.850GHz
- Available channels: Dependent on configured regulatory domain
- Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) optimizes the use of available RF spectrum
- Supported radio technologies:
- 802.11b: Direct-sequence spread-spectrum (DSSS)
- 802.11a/g/n/ac: Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing (OFDM)
- Supported modulation types:
- 802.11b: BPSK, QPSK, CCK
- 802.11a/g/n/ac: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM
- Transmit power: Configurable in increments of 0.5 dBm
- Maximum (conducted) transmit power (limited by local regulatory requirements):
- 2.4GHz band: +18 dBm per chain, +21dBm aggregate (2x2)
- 5GHz band: +18 dBm per chain, +24dBm aggregate (4x4)
- Note: conducted transmit power levels exclude antenna gain. For total (EIRP) transmit power, add antenna gain
- Low-density parity check (LDPC) for high-efficiency error correction and increased throughput
- Transmit beam-forming (TxBF) for increased signal reliability and range
- Supported data rates (Mbps):
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11
- 802.11a/g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54
- 802.11n (2.4GHz): 6.5 to 300 (MCS0 to MCS15)
- 802.11n (5GHz): 6.5 to 600 (MCS0 to MCS31)
- 802.11ac: 6.5 to 1,733 (MCS0 to MCS9, NSS = 1 to 4 for VHT20/40/80, NSS = 1 to 2 for VHT160)
- 802.11n high-throughput (HT) support: HT 20/40
- 802.11ac very high throughput (VHT) support: VHT 20/40/80/160
- 802.11n/ac packet aggregation: A-MPDU, A-MSDU
- AP-315/IAP-315: Four integrated dual-band downtilt omni-directional antennas for 4x4 MIMO with maximum antenna gain of 3.1dBi in 2.4GHz and 5.0dBi in 5GHz. Built-in antennas are optimized for horizontal ceiling mounted orientation of the AP. The downtilt angle for maximum gain is roughly 30 degrees.
- The maximum gain of the combined (summed) antenna patterns for all elements operating in the same band is 3.9dBi in 2.4GHz and 5.7dBi in 5GHz.
- One 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network interface (RJ-45)
- Auto-sensing link speed and MDI/MDX
|POWER SOURCES AND CONSUMPTION
- The AP supports direct DC power and Power over Ethernet (POE)
- When both power sources are available, DC power takes priority over POE
- Power sources are sold separately
- Dimensions/weight (unit, excluding mount accessories):
- 182mm(W) x 180mm(D) x 48mm (H)
- Dimensions/weight (shipping):
- 223mm(W) x 218mm(D) x 55mm(H) (W x D x H)
|Aruba limited lifetime warranty