HP 5412R 92Gt Poe+ / 4Sfp+ V3 Zl2 Swch
Power and Innovation For Your Digital Workplace
The Aruba 5400R zl2 Switch Series is an industry-leading mobile campus access solution with HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit ports for high-speed connectivity for the latest 802.11ac devices. It brings enterprise-class resiliency and true flexibility, security and scalability to mobile campus networks.
Based on the 6th generation ProVision ASIC, the Aruba 5400R has a high-speed, high-capacity architecture with 2 Tbps crossbar switching fabric with low 2.1µ latency and built-in programmable and easy to use REST API interface that provides configuration automation for Mobile-first campus networks.
Flexible connectivity options with 6- or 12- slot compact chassis, support for line rate 40GbE uplinks, up to 96 line rate 10GbE ports (SFP+ and 10GBASE-T), 1GbE and up to 288 ports of PoE+ with internal power supplies.
Optimized for the digital workplace with unified management and security tools such as Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba Airwave and Aruba Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
License free software with advanced Layer 2 and 3 feature set including IPv6, IPv4 BGP, policy based routing, VRRP, OSPF, Tunneled node and robust QoS.
Robust Security and Dynamic Quality of Service (QoS)
The Aruba 5400R zl2 Switch Series includes a robust set of security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances.
Flexible authentication options include 802.1X, MAC and Web delivering greater policy-driven application security. Industry standard MACsec provides link-level encryption security between two points using copper or fiber links (available on select modules only).
Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
The Aruba 5400R zl2 Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
Supports Aruba Airwave to provide common platform for Zero-Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
- The Aruba 5412R 92GT PoE+ / 4SFP+ (No PSU) v3 zl2 Switch provides three J9986A modules and one J9990A module installed in a 5412R chassis. It has eight open slots.
- (92) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports
- (4) open 10GbE SFP+ transceiver slots
- (8) open module slots
- Supports a maximum of 288 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports or 288 SFP ports or 96 SFP+ ports or 96 HPE Smart Rate Multi-Gigabit or 24 40GbE ports, or a combination
Memory and processor
- Freescale P2020 dual core @ 1.2 GHz
- 16 MB flash
- 1 GB SD Card
- 4 GB DDR3 SODIMM
- 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.8 µs
- 10 Gbps Latency: < 1.8 µs
- 40 Gbps Latency: < 1.5 µs
- up to 1142.8 Mpps
- 1920 Gbps
Switch fabric speed
- 2030 Gbps
- Aruba AirWave Network Management
- Aruba Central
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- Command-line interface
- Web browser
- Configuration menu
- Out-of-band management (RJ-45 Ethernet)
- SNMP manager
- Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or micro USB)
- 110 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC, rated
- 4900 BTU/hr (5169.5 kJ/hr)
Product dimensions (H x W x D)
17.5 x 17.75 x 12.1 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase.
- Software releases: for details on the software releases available with your product purchase
- refer to www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary.