HP 5130-48G-POE+-2SFP+-2XT EI SWITCH, 48 GIG POE+ & 2 X SFP+, MANAGED, LIFE WTY
The HP 5130 EI Switch series delivers flexibility, scalability and low TCO at the access layer of medium and large enterprise campus networks. The series offers enterprise class QoS and security, HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) stacking, static layer 3 routing and RIP, convenient fixed 10GbE uplink ports, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6 and delivers energy savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet.
The HP 5130 EI Switch series can be managed with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for a single view of your entire network.
Scalable and Flexible Access Layer Switches
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 EI Switch Series delivers flexibility, scalability and low TCO at the access layer of medium- and large-enterprise campus networks. The 5130 supports stacking, fixed 10GbE ports, static L3 routing and RIP v1/v2, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6 and Energy Efficient Ethernet power savings.
- Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
- Four fixed 10GbE uplinks (SFP+ and 10GBASE-T) deliver performance for bandwidth intensive applications.
- Includes Software-defined Network (SDN) capabilities with OpenFlow 1.3 support for future proofing your network.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty and no software licensing required.
Improved Quality of Service with Traffic Management
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 EI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which groups traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2 and 3 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or entire switch.
- Provides traffic prioritization with supported congestion actions include: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted random early detection (WRED), and SP+WRR and traffic policing with Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate.
- Reduce unwanted network traffic with broadcast control allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic.
Comprehensive Security Control
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 EI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X and MAC Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication. Per-user access control lists (ACLs) provide identity-driven security and access control.
- ACLs provide IP Layer 2 to Layer 4 traffic filtering; supports global ACL, VLAN ACL, port ACL, and IPv6 ACL.
- Security with encryption of access methods (CLI, GUI, or MIB) through SSHv2, SSL, and/or SNMPv3, and other features including DHCP protection, IP source guard, dynamic ARP protection and RADIUS/HWTACAS.
Single View of the Network
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 EI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
|Device Type||Switch - 48 ports - L3 - Managed - stackable|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 1U|
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ / 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ + 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE+|
|PoE Budget||370 W|
|Performance||Throughput: up to 130.9 Mpps Routing/switching capacity: 176 Gbps|
|Capacity||MSTP instances: up to 64 Simultaneous VLANs: 4094 IPv4 routing table entries: 512 IPv6 routing table entries: 256|
|MAC Address Table Size||16384 entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9KB|
|Routing Protocol||RIP-1, RIP-2, IGMP, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, RMON, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTPS, TFTP, SSH-2, SCP|
|Authentication Method||Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2), HWTACACS|
|Features||Flow control, DHCP support, ARP support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Syslog support, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, IPv6 support, sFlow, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Committed Access Rate (CAR), DHCP server, Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) support, Equal-Cost Multipath (ECMP), STP Root Guard, IPv4 support, LLDP support, Smart Link Pass-Through, dynamic ARP protection, DHCP protection, port isolation, non blocking ports, Strict Priority (SP), Intelligent Resilient Framework Technology (IRF), OpenFlow support, 3MB packet buffer, IP source guard|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.1ak, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az|
|RAM||1 GB SDRAM|
|Flash Memory||512 MB|
|EXPANSION / CONNECTIVITY|
|Interfaces||48 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 PoE+ 2 x Gigabit / 10Gbit LAN SFP+ 2 x Gigabit / 10Gbit LAN RJ-45 1 x serial (console) RJ-45|
|Power Device||External power adapter|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V|
|Rack Mounting Kit||Included|
|Compliant Standards||GOST, NOM, EN55024, EN 61000-4-3, RoHS, FCC CFR47 Part 15, EN300-386, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, WEEE, ANATEL, FDA, EN 60825-1, EN 6100-3-2, EN 61000-4-29, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, ANSI C63.4-2009, EN 60825-2, EN 61000-3-3:2008, VCCI V-4, EN 61000-3-2:2006+A1:2009+A2:2009, EN 61000-4-4:2012, EN 61000-4-5:2006, EN 61000-4-6:2009, EN 61000-4-11:2004, EN 300 386 V1.6.1, EMC 2004/108/EC, EN55022:2010 Class A, AS/NZS CISPR22:2009, VCCI V-3/2013.04 Class A, CISPR 24:2010|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - advance hardware replacement - lifetime - response time: next business day Technical support - phone consulting - 3 years|
|Min Operating Temperature||-5 C|
|Max Operating Temperature||45 C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 C|
|Humidity Range Storage||5 - 95% (non-condensing)|