HPE Aruba 5130 24G Sfp 4Sfp+ Ei Switch 16X Fixed + 8X Dual & 4X Sfp+ L3 Managed Life Wty No Psu
The HP 5130 EI Switch Series delivers flexibility, scalability and low TCO at the access layer of medium and large enterprise campus networks. Offering enterprise class QoS and security, HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) stacking, static layer 3 routing and RIP, convenient fixed 10 GbE uplink ports, PoE+, ACLs and delivers energy savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet.
Scalable and Flexible Access Layer Switches
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 EI Switch Series delivers flexibility, scalability and low TCO at the access layer of medium- and large-enterprise campus networks. The 5130 supports stacking, fixed 10GbE ports, static L3 routing and RIP v1/v2, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6 and Energy Efficient Ethernet power savings.
- Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
- Four fixed 10GbE uplinks (SFP+ and 10GBASE-T) deliver performance for bandwidth intensive applications.
- Includes Software-defined Network (SDN) capabilities with OpenFlow 1.3 support for future proofing your network.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty and no software licensing required.
Improved Quality of Service with Traffic Management
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 EI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which groups traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2 and 3 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or entire switch.
- Provides traffic prioritization with supported congestion actions include: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted random early detection (WRED), and SP+WRR and traffic policing with Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate.
- Reduce unwanted network traffic with broadcast control allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic.
Comprehensive Security Control
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 EI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X and MAC Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication. Per-user access control lists (ACLs) provide identity-driven security and access control.
- ACLs provide IP Layer 2 to Layer 4 traffic filtering; supports global ACL, VLAN ACL, port ACL, and IPv6 ACL.
- Security with encryption of access methods (CLI, GUI, or MIB) through SSHv2, SSL, and/or SNMPv3, and other features including DHCP protection, IP source guard, dynamic ARP protection and RADIUS/HWTACAS.
Single View of the Network
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 EI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
|Device Type||Switch - 24 ports - L3 - Managed - stackable|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 1U|
|Ports||24 x Gigabit SFP + 8 x shared 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet / 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+|
|Performance||Throughput: 96 Mpps Routing/switching capacity: 128 Gbps|
|Capacity||IPv4 routing table entries: 512 IPv6 routing table entries: 256|
|MAC Address Table Size||16384 entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9216 bytes|
|Routing Protocol||Static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, CLI|
|Authentication Method||RADIUS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2), HWTACACS|
|Features||DHCP support, ARP support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, IPv6 support, half duplex mode, full duplex mode, sFlow, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, MLD snooping, Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVST+), Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) support, Rapid Ring Protection Protocol (RRPP) support, Endpoint Admission Defense (EAD), STP Root Guard, LLDP support, DHCP relay, Port Security, dynamic ARP protection, DHCP protection, Strict Priority Queuing (SPQ), port isolation, tagged VLAN, Generic Attribute Registration Protocol (GARP), Intelligent Resilient Framework Technology (IRF)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)|
|RAM||1 GB SDRAM|
|Flash Memory||128 MB|
|EXPANSION / CONNECTIVITY|
|Interfaces||24 x 1000Base-X SFP 8 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 4 x Gigabit / 10Gbit LAN SFP+ 1 x serial (console) RJ-45 management|
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Installed Qty||0 (installed) / 2 (max)|
|Power Consumption Operational||60 Watt|
|Compliant Standards||FCC Class A certified, CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, NOM, EN55024, EMC, RoHS, FCC CFR47 Part 15, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, WEEE, ANATEL, FDA, EN 60825-1, EN 61000-4-29, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, ANSI C63.4-2009, VCCI V-3 Class A ITE, EN 61000-3-3:2008, VCCI V-4, EN 61000-3-2:2006+A1:2009+A2:2009, EN 300386, EN 61000-4-4:2012, EN 61000-4-5:2006, EN 61000-4-6:2009, EN 61000-4-11:2004, EN 300 386 V1.6.1, EN55022:2010 Class A, IEC 61000-4-3:2006|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - replacement - lifetime - response time: next business day Technical support - phone consulting - 3 years|
|Min Operating Temperature||0 C|
|Max Operating Temperature||45 C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 C|
|Humidity Range Storage||5 - 95% (non-condensing)|