HP 2530-48 Switch, Layer 2, 48 X 10/100 + 4 X Sfp Ports, Managed, Life Wty
Cost-Effective, Reliable and Secure Access Layer Switches
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments.
Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 host support.
Right size deployment with choice of 8-, 24-, and 48-port models available with Gigabit or Fast Ethernet ports, and optional PoE+.
Power savings with fanless models, Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az), and ability to disable LEDs and enable port low power mode.
Delivers consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager, Airwave and cloud-based Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS)
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including Local MAC, 802.1X, and MAC and Web for greater policy-driven application security.
Advanced denial of service (DOS) protection, such as DHCP Protection, Dynamic ARP protection, and Dynamic IP lockdown, enhance security. Flexible traffic controls include ACLs and QoS.
Traffic prioritization with IEEE 802.1p allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues using weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP).
Defend your IPv6 network with DHCPv6 Protection.
Simple Deployment and Management
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series supports a choice of management interfaces with Web GUI, command-line interface (CLI), and SNMP with either console or micro USB ports.
Quiet operation with fanless and variable speed fan models.
Flexible deployment with wall, table, and rack mounting options.
TR-069 delivers zero touch deployment for devices with dynamic IP addresses and on private networks.
Single View of the Network
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series supports ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
Supports Airwave Network Management software to provide common platform for Zero-Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
Aruba Central cloud-based management platform offers simple, secure, and cost effective way to manage switches.
Supports both cloud-based Central and on-premise AirWave with the same hardware ensuring change of management platform without ripping and replacing switching infrastructure.
- The Aruba 2530-48 Switch is a fully managed layer 2 switch with 48 10/100 ports, 2 10/100/1000 ports, and 2 GbE SFP slots.
- (48) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 ports
- (2) autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
- (2) fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
Memory and processor
- ARM9E @ 800 MHz
- 128 MB flash
- Packet buffer size: 3 MB dynamically allocated
- 256 MB DDR3 DIMM
- 100 Mb Latency: < 6.6 µs
- 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.2 µs
- up to 13 Mpps
- 17.6 Gbps
- 16 switches
- Aruba Central and Aruba AirWave Network Management
- IMC—Intelligent Management Center
- command-line interface
- Web browser
- configuration menu
- out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or Micro USB)
- IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB
- Repeater MIB
- Ethernet Interface MIB AirWave Network Management
- 100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC, rated
- 29.9 W (maximum)
- 102 BTU/hr (107.61 kJ/hr)
Product dimensions (H x W x D)
17.4 x 9.7 x 1.75 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase.
- Software releases: for details on the software releases available with your product purchase
- refer to www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary.