Logitech H570E Usb Stereo Headset
AFFORDABLE HEADSET DESIGNED FOR LONG-TERM COMFORT
For people who make their living on the phone, a comfortable headset makes every call more productive. Stylish and durable, the Logitech H570e Headset delivers comfort day after day. It’s easy to use as well: just connect it to a PC or Mac® through the USB cable. The H570e includes premium noise-cancelling features for crystal clear sound at an affordable price.
GREAT VALUE FOR GREAT FEATURES
The Logitech H570e Headset offers premium features at an affordable price. Acoustic echo cancellation, a noise-cancelling mic, and digital signal processing (DSP) block out unwanted noise for clear conversations with great sound quality. Choose H570e Mono or H570e Stereo for one or two speakers.
COMFORTABLE AND LONG-LASTING
Business people on the phone for hours will enjoy the comfort of this headset. Stylish, lightweight design and durable materials mean you can wear the H570e all day. Leatherette ear pads, plus padded headband with metal reinforcement provides strength and flexibility, with a fit that is just right.
EASY TO USE, JUST PLUG & PLAY
Put it on and start talking. It’s that easy. The H570e Headset connects to a PC or Mac through its USB cable with no additional software required. For enterprise-quality audio and an integrated experience, the H570e is compatible with most leading conference software, including Skype for Business.
- Height x Width x Depth: 172 mm x 165 mm x 50 mm
- Weight: 111 g (Stereo)
- Weight: 85 g (Mono)
- Height x Width x Depth: 62 mm x 21 mm x 10 mm
System RequirementsCompatible with:
Windows® 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 10
Mac® OS X® 10.6 or higher
Available USB port
Recommended: plug-ins for Skype®
Select the applicable product to download software athttp://www.logitech.com/support/business-products
- Compatible with most leading UC platforms1, such as Skype and Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber™, Cisco® IP Communicator, Google Hangouts, Apple FaceTime®, and so on
Certified for Skype and Skype for Business; Cisco compatible
- Type: Directional ECM
- Frequency response: 100 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: -47 dB +/- 3 dB
- Distortion: <2% @ 1kHz, 94dB SPL
- Operating voltage: 1.4 - 5.0V DC
- Frequency response: 31.5 Hz - 20 kHz (Diffuse field)
- Sensitivity: 94dB ±3 dB at 1KHz, 0.01m, 0.01W
- Distortion: < 5% @ 1kHz, 10mW, 1kHz
- Compliant to EN60950-1
- Quick Start guide and warranty card